Private home located in Etna, less than 5 miles from campus, available for graduation weekend. Quiet backyard with a brook and lots of green space.
Available June 6-11, 2018
Private home: 3 bedrooms, 1 bath
$550 per night, minimum stay 2 nights
Please contact us for pictures or with any questions! [email protected]
Subletting studio apartment from June 10th to the end of August for $1,070/month in Hanover (includes utilities, WiFi, and parking). My lease ends in August (so you could stay through 2019 if you wanted to).
The apartment has a large living area (+ large closet), a kitchen with a fridge and a gas stove (also + large closet), and a bathroom with a shower (and another large closet). Laundry is available in the basement.
Furniture and cookware are available to purchase if desired.
Contact me at [email protected] or 207-756-4293 for some more pictures or to come check out the apartment!
Looking for a roommate for a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom townhouse in downtown Hannover.
- Rent: $1,007.50/month (includes including heat, hot water, trash removal, snow removal of driveway, water and sewage)
- Indoor parking available for an additional $85/month
- Washer/Dryer in basement of the building (shared with other units)
- Location: 5 min walk to Main Street, CVS, restaurants/bars/coffee shops, Alumni Gym, Libraries, the Dartmouth Green. Plenty of running trails along the river and in the park close by. 10 min walk to Tuck and Thayer, and 15 min walk to Geisel. Dartmouth Coach/Greyhound stop (to/from Boston, NYC, Burlington, Montreal) and several free advance transit bus stops (to DHMC, Lebanon, West Lebanon) within a 10 min walk
- The lease runs from July 1 2018- June 30 2019
- I will be the other tenant. I’m going to be a second year at Geisel next year.
Message me for pictures or more details if you are interested ([email protected]). Please also tell me a little about yourself.
I am selling my bean bags which are ~8 months old at very reasonable prices of $15 each. Please ping me if you’re interested. They are available for sale immediately.
Furnished 2-Bedroom Summer Sublet/Individual Rooms on 68 Lebanon St, near the Hanover Co-Op grocery storePosted: April 4, 2018 | Author: umak.49 | Filed under: For Sale, Wanted, Housing, Jobs/Internships | Tags: Graduate Housing, Hanover, sublease, sublet, summer | Leave a comment »
Availability: 7th June to 7th September (flexible)
Rent: $1480 per month for the whole apartment, prorated for one room
· Fully furnished two-bedroom apartment (one very large bedroom which will easily accommodate 2-3 people). Second bedroom has a small exterior deck and a private entrance
· One full bathroom
· Large living room with a built-in-wall air conditioner
· Remodeled kitchen and connected dining area, which includes new appliances, coin-operated washer and dryer, and additional cabinetry
· New carpeting throughout the living areas
· Ample on-site parking space
· Pets allowed (additional pet security deposit)
· 68 Lebanon St, Hanover
· Walking distance to Dartmouth campus, schools, the HOP, Alumni Gym and Downtown
· On the free Advance Transit public bus line with connections to the Geisel School of Medicine, Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center and the entire Upper Valley and adjacent communities. Easy access to Blue-Line and Dartmouth Downtown Shuttle bus stops
· Wireless internet
· Water and sewer charges
· Heat and hot water, oil deliveries, charges and maintenance of heating and hot water systems
· Cooking propane
· Household bagged trash removal
· Lawn maintenance and landscaping
We’re happy to answer any questions, provide additional pictures or give a tour!
Looking for long term renter.
- email: [email protected]
- wechatID: ma390149401
Time & Price:
- start from April 5th 2018
- $499 per month, only electricity and wifi not included
- Sachem Village: 26 Ralston Lane, West Lebanon, NH
- Sachem village is one of the largest college-associated community-style housing option for Dartmouth students
- 5-minute walk to the bus stop and 5-minute drive to Dartmouth campus
- Amenities includes laundry room, community center with meeting rooms, tennis and basketball courts etc
- The room for sublet is the living room on the first floor, you’ll be living with 2 Dartmouth male PHDs who will be living in the bedrooms on the second floor
- There will be a full kitchen with all necessary appliances and gadgets, one dining room with table and chairs and one shared bathroom
About the room
Update: Hocus was found after three weeks, on 3/16, and has been reunited with his owners. Thank you all!
Female looking for a roommate in 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment at 1 South Street to move in on February 1st, 2017. Apartment is in a quiet building, that is equipped with an elevator and located in downtown Hanover with restaurants, the Hop, the green, CVS and the Co-op, all within a 5-minute walk. Unit includes washer/dryer and dishwasher. If you are looking for convenience – this is definitely the place for you! Rent is $885/month not including heat, electric or internet. If you are interested or have any questions, please e-mail me on [email protected]
Spacious, affordable studio apartment with view of the river available for rent starting January 1st. Located less than 2 miles from downtown Hanover, this quiet apartment is also within walking distance of Dan and Whit’s. Contact [email protected] for information.
A good sized room in a spacious home in Norwich, Vermont. The home is 4.8 miles from campus and is located in a very serene area, directly next to the river. The commute to campus is a straight shot and very easy. Rent is $350 per month + utilities (wifi included). There are 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms in the house. The house is fully furnished and the other 2 roommates are Tuck students. The room is available from January 1 to March 25th.
Please email me at [email protected] or call/txt at (206)-919-7837 for more information.
NH/VT UPPER VALLEY HOME MOVIE DAY
* free and open to the public
11am – 4pm
Howe Library (howelibrary.org)
With similar events running around the world, Home Movie Day is a change to discover your family and friends moving around in color and black and white movies! An archivist will be on hand to advise you how to protect your 8mm, S8mm and 16mm home movies; then screen them on the big screen. Also accepting VHS video.
This is THE event in New Hampshire and Vermont, so mark your calendars and grab your old films!
SIGN UP: Reserve a time to look at your movies. Email [email protected]
For more info about Home Movie Day: www.homemovieday.com
Small cozy room available on a month to month basis any time between November and June in a large house with plenty of storage space. The house is in Hanover 2.5 miles north of Dartmouth, in a beautiful location on the Connecticut River, with a large yard, fire pit and river access. Living in the house is myself (female med student) and 3 male Tuck students. Rent is $700/month. Please email me at [email protected] if you’re interested, have questions or would like more pictures.
Spacious and beautiful 1380 Sq Ft town home in Sachem Village, 75 Drake Lane. Available immediately up through August 23rd. Start and end dates negotiable.
Rent Negotiable – $1,300 / mo (pro-rata). Includes two reserved parking spots and heat, electric, trash, water and sewer. Currently unfurnished.
Great short-term housing while getting to know the area or finding permanent housing!
Dist. to Dartmouth: 6 minutes
I am selling a completely new, unopened, Samsung 32 Inch LED TV UN32J4000 HDTV.
Shoot me a message at [email protected] if you are interested.
Price: $140 (Willing to negotiate)
Pick up from Hanover. Payment by Cash Only
Crate & Barrel nightstand for sale; good condition. Self-closing drawers offer ample storage. $50.
Matching Crate & Barrel tall dresser w/ self-closing drawers; great condition. $75.
Available for pick-up in Sachem, or delivery on 6/12 within 5-10 miles of Hanover/Dartmouth green.
Contact: [email protected]
TV stand/media cabinet for sale (Boston Interiors); great condition. Available for pick-up in Sachem, or delivery on 6/12 within 5-10 miles of Hanover/Dartmouth green.
Contact: [email protected]
3-BR (1.5 bathroom) furnished apartment in downtown Hanover – 5 minute walk to campus.
Rent: one room still available at $875/ month.
Sublease start date: June 5th, 2017
Sublease end date: August 26th, 2017
Sublease duration is negotiable.
Location: South Street, Hanover, NH 03755
Description: 3-bedroom furnished apartment (1.5 bathroom) – living room, kitchen, and 1 restroom/laundry on the 2nd floor, and 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom on the 3rd floor. Fully furnished, including dishwasher and washer/dryer.
Please contact James using the online form below. Thank you!
3 Bedrooms in a 4BD/2BA North Park apartment available from Jul.1 to Aug.15. You may rent one bedroom or two bedrooms or three bedrooms. Each bedroom is $945 per month (can be rent by day), including heat, water, electricity and internet. All bedrooms and the apartment itself are furnished. Best location, just 3 minutes walk to Geisel and shuttle station, 5 minutes to gym and 10 minutes to Main Street. If you want to know more about the North Park Housing, please visit https://realestate.dartmouth.edu/rental-property/dartmouth-rental-housing/graduate-rentals/north-park-graduate-housing.
Contact me at [email protected] if you are interested.
Originally purchased from Wayfair for $160. Some light wear and tear.
Couch (approx. 4.5 years old from Jordan’s furniture; still in great condition)
I’m subletting my 2 bedroom apartment from June 18-Aug 6th (approx). The apartment is furnished and includes a washer and dryer, kitchen appliances, etc. High ceilings with natural light and a lovely view of the woods!
0.1 miles from DHMC and a 10 minute drive to the Dartmouth campus.
Asking $1200/mo, negotiable based on dates.
Please let me know if you are interested!
If anyone is looking for a great apartment, in a great location that is centrally located between the medical center and college, please contact me at 949-212-1218!
The apartment is located in the Gile Hill community, right off of highway 120 and a convenient 3 minute walk from the bus stop. This is a spacious two-bedroom, two-bathroom apartment with an open floor plan, as well as washer and dishwasher. The rent is $1,418 per month for the entire apartment and includes heat and water. For us, internet is about $40/month and electricity ranges between $25-30/month.
My roommate and I are moving out at the end of June and would like to transfer the lease for the apartment and hopefully sell our furniture to the incoming tenants.
My roommate’s stuff:
- Mattress $150
- Bedframe $30
- Chair $30
- IKEA bookshelf $30
- Mattress $150
- Mattress topper $50
- Bookshelf $30
- Recliner (broken handle lol) FREE with purchase of other furniture
- pull-out couch $120
- 6-person Dining Set with bench $200
- kitchen stuff (cooking supplies/pots and pans/utensils/etc) FREE with purchase of other furniture
- everything for $500
If interested, please call/text 949-212-1218 to discuss or set up a tour.
If you are looking only for furniture or only the apartment, please feel free to call anyways.
Sublet my furnished two bedroom apartment in Sachem Village this summer for Dartmouth reunions. Fully furnished apartment has Two bedrooms and sleeps 4 very comfortably. Part of the newest phase of construction in Sachem, this quiet, two-floor house is only 1.5 mi away from Dartmouth campus. The first floor includes a furnished and well-kept living room, kitchen, dining room, and washer and dryer. Dates negotiable. Please contact me at [email protected] to learn more. Important: No Pets
Sublet my two bedroom apartment in Sachem Village this summer while my wife and I are out of town. Rent is $1,800/month (utilities and internet included). House has dishwasher, washer and dryer in unit.
Fully furnished apartment has Two bedrooms and is available from mid-June to the end of August. Part of the newest phase of construction in Sachem, this quiet, two-floor house is only 1.5 mi away from Dartmouth campus. Lease dates negotiable. Important: No Pets
Sachem Village is a great location for graduate students at Dartmouth, or friends and family of the wider Dartmouth community. Great place for kids near the Montshire Museum, hikes, athletic areas (tennis and basketball courts), a community center, and much more.
The first floor includes a furnished and well-kept living room, kitchen, dining room, and washer and dryer.
Please contact me at [email protected] to learn more
I am in need of housing walking distance to the Dartmouth campus; my intended subletting situation fell through. I am a quiet, clean, and organized female. Employed full-time for Dartmouth. Undergrad not currently enrolled in classes! ASAP to June preferred. Open to longer term stay if the place meets more of my preferences.
Please contact me with information at