I’m looking to sell my 2004 General Motors Saturn VUE Sports Limited Edition Premium SUV car. It’s fully loaded with the following premium features:
– Extremely powerful 3,500cc six-cylinder V6 engine, 250 hp, 0-60 in 6.8 seconds will tear through all the snow or rain muck New England can leave you stuck with.
– ALL WHEEL/4 WHEEL DRIVE coupled with the above super powerful engine means you seriously never have to worry about dealing with any New England weather conditions.
– Electric windows front and back
– Electric-adjusted Side view mirrors
– Custom steering height adjustment
– Steering mounted Audio controls
– Cruise Control for your long vacation drive needs
– Wireless 3.5mm Audio AUX IN RF transmitter for listening to all the music you need without dealing with wires.
– Dual phone charger
– Electronic seat movement for driver and co-driver front seats
– Digital compass
– Digital ambient temperature sensor
– Premium racing alloy wheels
– Rear/back wiper makes driving in torrid conditions a pleasure
– Electrically heated front seats for winter, Very efficient climate control system (thanks to the engine!) – will cool or heat up the entire car within 2 minutes max – see it when you take a test drive!
– Multiple storage compartments inside the car
– For all its muscle and power-packed features, its got an excellent fuel efficiency for an SUV of 20-23 mpg (based on my experience with the car since I got it).
– Massive boot space, enough to help you bring home huge items from Walmart, etc. without thinking twice. Plus, the rear seats are fold-able — When I once folded them up to the fullest, I was able to accommodate 5 full-size 29″ luggage bags in the boot with still more space.
– Comes with anti-freeze solution and snow cleaning toolkit.
– Approximately ~172k miles
About me: I’m a Dartmouth grad student who has maintained the car extremely well — never allowed anyone to smoke, consume food or otherwise litter or damage any parts of the car even once. It has some minor blemishes but has never been involved in a car crash.
I’m selling the car because I finish up coursework and I’m moving out of NH for good. The car is in excellent driving condition and there are have been absolutely no complains of maintenance — neither I nor the previous owner faced any other issues.
I bought the car for $4,200 from an MBA student at the Tuck School of Business in September 2014. It passed all NH state tests and the mechanic even told me the car is in such a great shape that there are not expected maintainence costs in the near future.
It’s Current KBB price: $3,996 (SEE ATTACHED PICTURE FOR PROOF). Asking Price: 3,300 OBO.
PLEASE NOTE: I request you to reach out to me only if you are genuinely interested in this car but not to waste either my or your time. The car will be available by the last week on November but if you need it sooner I’m willing to discuss options.
Payment Options Notice: If you’re genuinely interested in buying the car but are not sure if you can pay in one go, I am willing to discuss flexibility in a payment schedule but I cannot give a hard commitment about anything.
Test Drive EMAIL: F001BZH@Dartmouth.edu
I’m a medical student currently taking a year off so I’m looking for someone (male or female) to take over all or a part of my lease, starting now, at 8 Summer St in Hanover. I am sharing the room with a male medical student who is exceptionally clean, accommodating/helpful, respectful/considerate, and cool. Rent is only $675 and it can possibly be negotiated to be lowered. Water is included, but electricity and internet together cost no more than $25 a month.
Less than 15 minutes walk (or less than 5 minutes biking) from all graduate schools of Dartmouth, eg. engineering, medicine, biology, business. We have free parking and laundry is inside the building. Furnitures are provided, including bed, study table with chair, drawer/cabinet, even with your own sink/mirror in the bedroom! If you would like, I could also lend you my tall heater, humidifier, table lamp, and 23 inch monitor. You could possibly also use my double-sided laser printer, 3-hole punch, new sleeping bag, and kitchen utensils. There is AC/heater in the living room. My roommate made the living room very cozy with a dining table, chairs, sofa bed, giant TV, and you’re welcome to use anything there.
Literally steps away from bus stop (5 minutes bus that runs every 15 minutes to hospital) and the only grocery store in Hanover. A few more steps away from “downtown”, which has numerous food options such as Subway, Orient Chinese restaurant as well as ALL the food places in Hanover, all the bars here, CVS convenience store, etc. Very close to the gym!!
Feel free to contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org or (603) 443-2793
There is a New House at Prospect Hills w/2 car garage and 2.5 bathrooms
one room is available now.
Includes snow removal & lawn care. Located in Prospect Hills, a very nice neighborhood by the Lebanon Middle School.
More information available at http://www.bradysullivan.com/apartments/prospect-hills/index.php
Room available on December 1st until June at Sachem Village, 8 field road. Rent is around $400 in winter and 360 after winter (everything included), through Dartmouth Real Estate.
Current occupant (future roommate) is a graduate student. Questions or interest, please contact email@example.com
I’m a graduate student at Dartmouth (Thayer) and I will be graduating end of November. I am currently living in a 1BR apartment and I’m looking to rent out the living room. While this is a living room in the general sense, this room is very large and is separated from the bedroom by the kitchen and bathroom, therefore making it a bedroom in itself (See attached floor plan). Here’s more information regarding the unit:
– Address: 32 W Wheelock St, Hanover NH 03755
– Rent: $625 per month. Internet and utilities come up to an additional $40-50.
– Lease duration: December 1, 2014 – August 31, 2015
– Shared Bathroom & Kitchen
-Parking available at additional cost
– Laundry on-site
I’ve attached a floor plan as I don’t have any pictures with me yet. If you’re interested, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I can send you pictures. Thanks!
2 Bar stools for Sale…. $15 OBO
Fully furnished 2BR apartment available for rent at Emerson Place in Lebanon for the month of December. The apartment is walking distance to advance transit bus stop. The lease will include internet and electricity.
If interested in renting, contact: email@example.com
The rent is completely negotiable
One furnished bedroom available in a 3-bedroom/1.5 bath apartment on South Street in Hanover. This 2-story apartment has hardwood floors (downstairs communal area), carpeted bedrooms (all upstairs) and a washer & dryer. Rent is $705/month + 1/3 of utilities (averages about $50-80/mo per person). Underground parking is available for an additional fee. Conveniently located in town, the Dartmouth green and the food co-op are minutes away. We are looking for a Dartmouth staff or graduate student who is respectful, quiet and clean. No pets are allowed, non-smokers preferred. One year lease preferred. Available: Jan 1, 2015 or Dec 1, 2014 (negotiable). Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hanover High is seeking a JV Softball Coach. For info and to apply please see the announcement here:
Gold(ish) ring found outside Kemeny Wednesday October 29th. Email with description if yours
Full time position. Competitive pay and benefits.
Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering Required.
Contact Jack at email@example.com
To independently conduct experiments as defined in the research plan and to serve on a research team involved in the development of sensors and solid phase extraction adsorbents. Reports to the Chief Technical Officer.
• Independently sets up and monitors experiments in progress, including materials production and characterization.
• Identifies, troubleshoots, and corrects or recommends solutions to problems associated with experimental design; methods, procedures, and techniques; or equipment and facilities.
• As necessary, develops and/or implements new or modified research methods to meet the unique requirements of assigned research problems.
• Adheres to laboratory safety requirements including general and chemical/hazardous waste safety disposal methods.
• Collects, analyzes, and interprets data resulting from experimentation.
• Performs literature searches developing information relevant to the research.
• Prepares appropriate and understandable representations of data.
• Participates in the preparation of reports and presentation of the research findings.
• Schedules and monitors utilization of laboratory facilities, equipment, and supplies.
• May provide technical direction to laboratory technicians.
• Monitors work in progress to ensure accomplishment is timely and in accordance with reasonable methods and standards.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree with a major in Chemistry or the equivalent.
• Relevant laboratory/ research experience desired.
• Ability to work independently and apply critical thinking and sound judgment.
• Good organizational and time management skills.
Looking for a roommate starting late November. The apartment is located at 41 West Wheelock street, just a 5 minute walk from the Green. You will have a small bedroom, living room, and share a bathroom and kitchen. Great price at $550 a month +utilities.
Looking for a clean quiet roommate immediately.
Contact: Alexandra (dot) E (dot) Riley (dot) firstname.lastname@example.org
new in box. if you are renting a modem from fairpoint internet you can have this one for only $15. They rent it at 5/month or so. save some money and use this one that works perfectly!
you can text me if interested or if you have any questions 4696845596
New with tags. original price around $70
text me if you have any questions or if you are interested. 4696845596
Great, reliable car, ideal for a new driver or for getting around the Valley
Automatic transmission, 4-door 2003 Mitsubishi Lancer
150,000 miles in good condition
Clean inside and only minor scratches, dings on exterior
Has had routine maintenance and major parts replaced in recent years. Just passed NH state inspection in September.
$2200 or best offer, includes 4 snow tires in good condition
Located in Lebanon, please contact me for a test drive: email@example.com
Looking for female graduate student, 1 bedroom available in 4 Bedroom/2 Bath, kitchen + living room apartment in on-campus North Park Graduate housing. Short walk to the gym, grocery store, restaurants, and classes. 1 minute to medical school, 10 minutes to DHMC. Fully furnished bedroom, laundry room nearby, kitchen equipped with refrigerator, dishwasher, oven etc. Tons of storage space. Monthly rent: $897, all utilities included. Please do not hesitate to contact me with questions!
More details on Dartmouth Real Estate: http://www.dartmouthre.com/for-sale-housing/neighborhoods/north-park/
Round glass dining table, 54″ diameter on 4-part glass pedestal.
Disassembles totally for transport.
Top is more than one half inch thick.
No cracks but a few light scratches.
Cat not included.
$120 or best offer.
Spacious and furnished double room (2 beds in 1BR) available in a 2BR/ 1 Bath house in Hanover, NH from Jan 2015 – Jun 2015. The room can be rented for winter term, spring term, or both terms.
$725/ month per person with ALL utilities included (electricity, heat, water, internet, snow removal, and trash/recycling).
Bedroom includes 2 double beds, 2 dressers, 2 closets, and desks/chairs. Remainder of house (kitchen, living room, etc) is well-furnished.
Laundry available in basement of house at no extra charge.
Parking spots included
Contact <firstname.lastname@example.org> for more information, pictures, tours, and rental applications.
Fully furnished bedroom available in a 2BR/ 1 Bath apartment at 8 Summer Street starting from December’14- June’15 (start and end date negotiable).
$675/ month including water, heat, snow removal and parking (electricity extra)
– 0.5 miles from green, walking distance to campus, gym, co-op and very close to south main street
– Bus stop right in front of the building
– Fully furnished room (bed, desk, chair, mirror, lamp, dresser, walk in closet, futon, furnished kitchen- microwave, storage racks, kitchen table, etc.)
– Extra storage available
– Laundry in building
I can give you a discover it credit card refer, then you can get 50 dollars bonus, and very easy to apply! why donnot you have a try?!
Earn 1% cash back on all purchases, 5% cash back in categories that change each quarter.
No Annual Fee. No late fee for your first late payment, No overlimit fee, No foreign transaction fee.
Note: need SSN.
If you want a credit card and also 50 dollars bonus, please feel free to contact with me: email@example.com
One bedroom in a 2 Br apartment available beginning December 1st (possibly sooner). Start/end date negotiable (perfect for Winter break, Winter term, or Winter and Spring term if a longer stay is desired). The apartment is located on West Wheelock St, Hanover, NH. Open to both males and females with preference for Dartmouth staff or graduate students who are generally low-key, clean, and respectful.
-$800/ month all inclusive
-only 3 minutes walk to Thayer and Tuck
-internet, heat, and electricity included
-room fully furnished (bed, desk, mirror, lamp, dresser, bookshelf)
-can also come unfurnished
-plenty of storage
-laundry in building
-parking spot available
If you are interested, please feel free to contact me for more info @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Spacious master bedroom in a three-bedroom detached house not far from King Arthur Flour. It’s in a very beautiful community of condos and houses. 5-min drive to campus. There is a badminton/basketball court and a swimming pool. Two other roommates are very friendly Tuck female students with two cars – great option for exchange student at Tuck/Dartmouth. Enough parking near the house if you also own a car. You can just move in with your suitcases!
Desk and chair, Queen bed, Drawer unit, Two walk-in closet, Electronic keyboard for your entertainment
Huge private bathroom including: jaccuzi bathtub, separate walk-in shower, separate walk-in toilet
Amenities in the house:
Washer and dryer, full kitchen, sofas, TV, internet included
Rent: $800/mo + utilities
Old, but still working barbeque grill with side burner. Includes two grill brushes, and empty but working propane tank. $25 OBO.
Quiet, clean, walkable-to-campus and town.
Right next to Co-Op in Hanover. 0.5 mile to Dartmouth Green.
1 bedroom in a 2 bedroom apt, for rent.
$800: Room, gas, electric, internet, water, trash, parking, Netflix included. Coin Operated Laundry in building.
Kitchen, living-room, bathroom furnished. Bedroom not furnished.
One person; no smoking; no pets. It’s NOT a party house.
Available now but with flexible start date.
Send email & tell me your situation. Maymadelyn@gmail.com