- Location: Lebanon, <10 min walk from the blue line bus stop which takes you directly to Dartmouth or DHMC.
- 15 min drive to Dartmouth college.
- Rent: $750 per month including all utilities.
- Utilities: heat, hot water, internet, electricity, trash removal, washer/dryer all included in rent.
- Parking: free parking provided.
- Grocery: there is an Asian grocery store in walking distance. Redline bus(within walking distance) will take you directly Hannaford and BJs.
- Great location: walkable to Lebanon Green, salt hill pub, and many restaurants (e.g. Peking Tokyo, Three Tomatoes Trattoria, Phnom Penh Sandwich, Thai orchid)
- Large living room with a functional fireplace.
- Pets: we currently have 5 guinea pigs on the first floor. They are cute and friendly to people.
- Fully furnished kitchen, with a large oven, rice cooker, bread maker, toaster, blender, dishwasher, microwave etc.
- The bedroom is a large furnished room on the second floor with a queen size bed and a closet.
- The bathroom is on the first floor and is large and clean. You will share this with one other person.
I am a Ph.D. student in Thayer, female.
I’ll prefer Dartmouth student or faculty members.
If you are interested, please contact me via [email protected]