2012 Volvo S60 T5 for sale. 71K, Black with black leather, sunroof, heated seats, backup sensor. 4 new tires in April @ 68K. Front wheel drive, handles well in the snow.
Dealer new/rebuilt engine @ 69K – all engine components are new except the engine block, rebuild was covered by Volvo due to a recall related to oil consumption. Selling because I’m a new student at Tuck and bought an old Jeep!
Car is currently in Boston but can bring to Hanover.
Asking $14,500. More pics available.
508-685-8037. [email protected]
1996 Volvo 960 Wagon
– 157,367 miles (may go up slightly as I intend to drive it a bit as long as I have it)
– Silver over black leather
– Recent brakes and ball joints
– Some dents and scratches but in overall Good condition.
– Runs very well, sunroof, lights, heat, AC, stereo all work fine.
– Check Engine Light is on
Selling this car for my buddy who splits time between New Hampshire and Florida. Has some dents and could use a tune up and a little TLC. He had front brakes and ball joints done last year. Car has snow tires on it now. Starts, runs, and shifts very well.
Last of the tank-like, rear-wheel drive Volvo wagons!
– $2250.00 obro AS-IS
For more pictures: http://sporin.wordpress.com/2012/03/26/1996-volvo-960-wagon-for-sale/
For more information or to see in person, contact [email protected]