One room for an amazing price with everything you need in a 3br/2ba apt available for sublet, living with 2 medical students. The apt is a half of a well sun-lit duplex house – ie, basement; 1st floor with a large living room, dining room, kitchen, pantry, and a bathroom; 2nd floor with 3 rooms (one of which is yours) and another bathroom. More details & photos below:
- Price: $700/mo, includes everything (rent, heat, electricity, water, internet, snow removal, parking)
- Dates available (flexible!): 5/16-7/31 with the possibility to re-sign the lease beginning in August
- Location: 29 Old Etna Rd, Lebanon (12 min drive/20 min bike ride to Hanover; 5 min drive to DHMC; Advance Transit blue line stop 2 min walk away)
- Amenities: washer & dryer, AC, TV, fully equipped kitchen (dishwasher, electric stove, microwave, fridge, dishes, pots, …), bathtub, wi-fi, color printer
- Furniture: room available with or without furniture (desk, chair, full bed, shelves, drawers available), common spaces are furnished
- Parking: includes a personal parking spot
- No smoking, no pets
Contact marek.svoboda.med[at]dartmouth.edu if interested!
Great in town two 3-bedroom units house with less than 5 minutes walking to campus! Good living spaces, deck, nice yard. Washer and dryer provided. Kitchen with fridge, stove, dishwasher, garbage disposal, and microwave. New painting, Covered front and side decks. Excellent house for a family or group of Dartmouth graduate/undergraduate students. $30 non refundable fee /per applicant will be charged for background and credit check, one-month rent security deposit is required. Renters insurance is highly recommended. Subletting permitted, and often assisted, with prior consent of landlord. The costs of lawn mowing, snow plowing and basic furniture are included. The tenants share the utilities. Looking for the clean, responsible tenant as an individual or as a group, who is able to live cooperatively with others. References and security deposit required and sometimes parental cosigner required (for students). Plenty of parking space as well. No smoking. No pets. No loud parties. It is available for 2017 Summer Term or after.
To schedule an appt or need more info, please email Michael at [email protected] or call me at 6178580738.