Small furnished room available immediately in large house. House has a full kitchen, living room, dining room, and washer/dryer available for use by tenant. Asking $550 a month. Text 208-871-5659 if interested.
Looking for a roommate to jointly find an off-campus 2 beds apartment for one year leasing.
1st year graduate students preferred.
If interested, please contact me at “[email protected]” with the subject of “rental housing”.
Great in town two 3-bedroom units house with less than 5 minutes walking to campus! Good living spaces, deck, nice yard. Washer and dryer provided. Kitchen with fridge, stove, dishwasher, garbage disposal, and microwave. New painting, Covered front and side decks. Excellent house for a family or group of Dartmouth graduate/undergraduate students. $30 non refundable fee /per applicant will be charged for background and credit check, one-month rent security deposit is required. Renters insurance is highly recommended. Subletting permitted, and often assisted, with prior consent of landlord. The costs of lawn mowing, snow plowing and basic furniture are included. The tenants share the utilities. Looking for the clean, responsible tenant as an individual or as a group, who is able to live cooperatively with others. References and security deposit required and sometimes parental cosigner required (for students). Plenty of parking space as well. No smoking. No pets. No loud parties. It is available for 2017 Summer Term or after.
To schedule an appt or need more info, please email Michael at [email protected] or call me at 6178580738.
Sublet available December 2014 – JUNE 2015 (dates negotiable).
– Hanover: 0.2 mile from campus (8 Summer Street)! What more can you ask for!
– 1-BR: Its the bigger room in the house with a king size bed ( and a mattress)/desk/two chairs/dresser/two full length mirrors/VERY spacious closet; FREE twin-size mattress, and a beautiful table lamp!! (since I can’t take those with me)
– Proximity: 1-2 minute walk to the gym and Dartmouth Co-op (the grocery store), 2 minute walk to Dartmouth Stadium (look out for those inter-ivy school football games, woohoo!), 5 minute to the South Main Street (where all the restaurants, Starbucks, CVS, Gas Station are located).
–Convenience: Advance Transit – Dartmouth Shuttle stops Right In Front of the apartment. Ideal for anyone who wants easy access to campus during the winter months — shorter walks to prime locations during snow! Get to anywhere in and around Hanover in less than 10 minutes with connecting shuttles.
– House: 2-BR / 1. Bath, laundry in building/parking spot available /furnished kitchen (with Fridge, stove/ Microwave, Oven, Storage racks, a LOT of shelves/living room( with a lamp-stand, one full size futon, a sofa chair and a center table)
– $675: includes rent/gas/water/heat/trash/parking spot.
– Reason for sublet: finishing coursework in November, so moving out
The house is 13 School St. Rent is $571/month, plus an addt’l $100 for utilities (including fast Internet) for the summer, so $1813 for the whole summer. Available from June 10th to approx. September 8th (dates flexible if needed). The house fits 7, with a living room, dining room, kitchen with oven, stove, dishwasher, microwave, all pots and pans and silverware etc., 2 bathrooms (one full and one 3/4), basement with storage and washer/dryer. Grill outside and 2-car driveway. Location is very close to campus (less than 5-minute walk to Green) and house is in good condition. Most spots taken, though a single and a double are still available. Text at 201-469-6679 or email [email protected] for info or interest. Thanks!