A nice bedroom for rent is available from January 1, 2018. It is part of a single family house located in a quiet neighborhood in West Lebanon, 1.6 miles from Dartmouth College via Route 10. It is very near an AT bus stop. Parking space is also available. We look for a quiet, non-smoker with no pets. The room is furnished. The bathroom is on the same floor. Kitchen is available for light cooking only. Rent is $650/month (for 6 months or longer) including all utilities. Wireless internet costs $10 a month. In-house laundry is available.
Please e-mail the owner at [email protected] or leave a message on 603-643-8246.
Furnished 1 bedroom apartment (including full sized bed, sleeper couch, table and chairs; or can provide apartment unfurnished if desired). Available starting June 1, 2017. Great location! Located in a quiet, family friendly neighborhood in West Lebanon – Minutes from shopping and easy 10 minute drive to Hanover/Dartmouth College and DHMC.
This mother-in-law style apartment is completely private with a separate entrance and driveway with plenty of off-street parking. Charming space, with brand new renovations, including all new windows, granite kitchen counters, all around glass shower, and bathroom radiant floor heating.
Rent is $1250/month and includes all utilities (electricity, heat, A/C, wireless internet, garbage and recycling, lawn care). Security, 1st month rent, credit check and background check required. Pets considered on a case by case basis.
Please email if you are interested: [email protected]
A master bedroom is available immediately for rent in a quiet neighborhood West Lebanon, the other bedroom will be available at the end of June,
- 5 minutes walk to West Lebanon Kilton Public Library and AT bus stop
- 10 minutes drive to Dartmouth College
- Fully furnished
- Private washer and dryer
- Parking spot, and storage are available
- Looking for non-smoker with no pets
- Kitchen is also available for light cooking only
A nice bedroom is available for rent immediately in a single family house located in a quiet neighborhood in West Lebanon, three miles from Dartmouth College. The house is conveniently located near an AT bus stop. Parking space is also available. We look for a quiet, non-smoker with no pets. The room is furnished. The bathroom is located on the same floor with the bedroom.
Rent is $625/month — includes all utilities and wireless internet. In-house laundry is available.
Please e-mail me at
if you are interested.
Coming available in April of 2017, these modern lofts are one of a kind when it comes to renting in The Upper Valley. Don’t miss your opportunity to live in a brand new modern space that you can afford!
- The room is one of 2 bedrooms on the 2nd floor, in a 3-Bedroom 2-Full Bathroom apartment in Sachem Village.
- Available from June 10 to Sep. 04 (moving in/out date is flexible).
- Easy access to a full bathroom and washing machine on the 2nd floor.
- Fully furnished and spacious!
- Queen size bed.
- 1.2m * 0.6m desk
- Comfortable office chair with adjustable seat back and height, and Flip-Up arms
- Big closet
- Clothes Rack
- 150Mbps Internet WIFI
- Fully equipped Kitchen
- Spacious dining/living room with table and chairs
- 2 parking spaces for the whole apartment
Rent: $600/month, everything included!
The entire apartment is also available, please mail me for more details and a tour if interested!
Contact: [email protected]
Contact: (603)413-4775 or [email protected]
- One master bedroom available in a two-bedroom two-story apartment in Sachem Village.
- Renting room – available starting April 25th 2016 to June 16th.
- 5 minutes from campus and the bus station is right around the corner.
- 1 parking space, include water and Wifi.
- 500$ for rent.
Quiet 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom, 3-level family home on 2 acres available for rent this winter: Dec 17, 2012 to March 24, 2013.
Located in a safe, friendly neighborhood – 5 minutes by car to downtown Norwich, 15 minutes to Dartmouth College, and 20 minutes to Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center. Also, 20 minute walk (partially along wooded trail) to Advance Transit transportation to the college and medical center, M-F.
No pets, no smoking.
$1500/month, all utilities included (propane heat, electricity, water, cable TV, wifi internet, telephone, snow removal, one indoor garage space)
We will be out of town for the winter and are looking for someone responsible to care for our home while we are away.
If interested, please contact:
Erin Butler or Nate Dominy