Hello, I’m a new graduate student moving to Hanover!
I am buying a queen sized bed and mattress, vanity (dressing table with mirror), and a writing desk (preferably with drawers/shelves/storage space)
I’ll be arriving in September, so I need the furniture delivered ahead of time — willing to pay extra for this if needed.
Please contact [email protected] with photos and asking price, or if you know of any helpful leads.
I’m a grad student moving to Lebanon on Aug 18. I’m looking for some furnitures urgently as following:
*mattress and frame (prefer queen size)
*desk and chair
*a car or suv
delivery provided will be better
please email [email protected]
Assorted pieces, lightly used, affordable prices (willing to be flexible)
Hoping to sell by mid-July
Please email [email protected]
I am giving away a free queen-sized mattress (80×60). I’m living in East Wheelock Street. If you’re interested email me/text me at mehran[dooot]spitmaan[attt]gmail[dottt]com or (617 785 48o-nine). I do not respond to anonymous numbers so please text/email me.
-I bought the bed frame and mattress newly last September so they are both less than a year old. There are also no damages to either of them. $250 for both. Please see a more detailed picture of the bed frame from when I ordered it, as well as pictures of it set up.
-I also have a white TV stand with 3 shelf layers. It holds up to a 42″ TV yet isn’t bulky, it fit nicely in my small bedroom. $20.
-Reading Table $20
-Chair $80. (Sold)
-Bedside Table $20. White (Sold)
-Floor/Standing Lamp $3
-Ironing board, Free
Everything was bough brand new and used for less than a year!
Please contact me on [email protected] or (603) 991-1494 🙂
— Full mattress, box spring, and Ikea bed frame for $400 (obo) —
In great condition, just not needed anymore.
Original cost: Mattress and boxspring ~$1000, bed frame $250 ($1250).
Mattress was purchased in 2010 and has <5 years of use (due to storage while overseas). Bed frame was purchased in 2012.
Individually: mattress/box spring $300; bedframe $100 (or best offer)
Available for pick up in Lebanon, NH until July 24 (near the green). Can help transport for +$50 locally.
Please email [email protected] if interested!
NB: Bedding not included
All in great quality: 3-4 years old (except the bar, and night stands – I don’t know how old these are)
Lamps: 15 each
Nightstands: 15 each
Coffee Table: 50
Contact: [email protected]
Selling various pieces of furniture. Available for pickup anytime on June 19th in Sachem Village. Prices are negotiable.
Contact: [email protected]
1. Zinus Modern Studio Bed Frame, Twin Size (purchased in September, 2016) && Signature Sleep Mattress, Twin Size (purchased in September, 2016).
- Bed Frame: $60. Link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01B8GQ7RO/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
- Mattress: $60. Link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004LQ1RJ2/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
- Both: $100.
2. Walker Edison Corner desk, Black Glass (purchased in September, 2016).
- $50. Link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001FB5LE8/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
- $60 if you want both the desk and chair (below).
3. AmazonBasics Mid-Back Mesh Chair (purchased in September, 2016).
4. Songmics Clothes Closet, Portable (purchased in September, 2016).
- $20. Lost a pipe but doesn’t affect performance. Link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B016ZOLGS4/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
5. TaoTronics Metal LED Desk Lamp (purchased in September, 2016).
- $30. Very good desk lamp with 5 color modes and 6 brightness levels. Link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01EJJDD10/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Feel free to contact me.
Black Corner/Side table – Foldable – good as new
Medium Size Desk and Office Chair (Good condition, some scratches on the desk top
Twin Sized metal Bed-Frame foldable – good as new
All available for pickup by tomorrow afternoon!
Pickup Place: 1 West Street, Apt 3, Hanover, NH.
Email: [email protected]
One clean full size mattress is available after June 3rd. In good condition and with a firm wood base. Need to pick up yourself. Asking $100.
If interested, please contact [email protected]
We are a couple of medical students who will be moving away for residency in early June. We are selling various items described below. All items are pick-up only, but we will help with transport up or down stairs (there are no more than 2 flights). Target dates for pick-up are June 2-4 but we may be able to be flexible. We are both located in Lebanon, NH near DHMC. Will accept cash or venmo.
Email: [email protected]
Blue Couch, $150 OBO
– Length 84” x Depth 34”
– 3-seat, Lawson style
– Removable, washable cushion covers
– Owned for 5 years. Good condition, no stains
TV Table, $50
– Length 35.5” x Depth 16” x Height 21.5”
– Espresso color. Has bottom shelf. Currently being used as a nightstand
– Owned for 3 years. Originally purchased from Walmart. Good condition, no visible damage
– Lamps on the table shown in the photo are also available
Black Queen Bed Frame, $200
– Length 88” x Width 66” x Headboard Height 56” + Footboard Height 30”
– Faux leather. Comes with wood slats to support box spring
– Owned for 10 years with intermittent use. Originally purchased from Ashley Furniture. Good condition with visible scratch marks on footboard (see photo)
Silver nightstand, $40
– 15” square x Height 26”
– 2 drawers with additional lower shelf space. Swivels around base. Magazine rack in back.
– Owned for 10 years but with intermittent, gentle use. Excellent condition
– Length 25” x Depth 11.5” x Height 71”
– Light brown bookcase with adjustable shelving height
– Owned for 4 years. Good condition, some visible wear
Smaller storage container, $5
– Length 14.5” x Depth 12.5” x Height 23.5”
– Good condition
Furnished 1 bedroom apartment (including full sized bed, sleeper couch, table and chairs; or can provide apartment unfurnished if desired). Available starting June 1, 2017. Great location! Located in a quiet, family friendly neighborhood in West Lebanon – Minutes from shopping and easy 10 minute drive to Hanover/Dartmouth College and DHMC.
This mother-in-law style apartment is completely private with a separate entrance and driveway with plenty of off-street parking. Charming space, with brand new renovations, including all new windows, granite kitchen counters, all around glass shower, and bathroom radiant floor heating.
Rent is $1250/month and includes all utilities (electricity, heat, A/C, wireless internet, garbage and recycling, lawn care). Security, 1st month rent, credit check and background check required. Pets considered on a case by case basis.
Please email if you are interested: [email protected]
White platform bed and foam mattress ($70 each). Used less than 1 year. Selling at significant discount. Smoke and pet free apartment. Buyer would need to pick up. I can help dismantle. Available until June 9th. Contact [email protected] if interested.
Queen Bed (frame is pictured below but Queen mattress and split box springs are also for sale. All of these items are approx. 7 years old but in excellent condition. Frame is from Jordan’s Furniture).
Willing to sell individual pieces as well.
Please contact [email protected] if interested.
Lightly used furniture – bought last year and selling this year. Buyer would need to pick up. Contact if interested – Aru Murthy: [email protected] 404-291-3779.
Bed frame (full) – $70
Mattress (full) – $70
Lamp – $5
Window A/C unit (not pictured) – $50
If anyone is looking for a great apartment, in a great location that is centrally located between the medical center and college, please contact me at 949-212-1218!
The apartment is located in the Gile Hill community, right off of highway 120 and a convenient 3 minute walk from the bus stop. This is a spacious two-bedroom, two-bathroom apartment with an open floor plan, as well as washer and dishwasher. The rent is $1,418 per month for the entire apartment and includes heat and water. For us, internet is about $40/month and electricity ranges between $25-30/month.
My roommate and I are moving out at the end of June and would like to transfer the lease for the apartment and hopefully sell our furniture to the incoming tenants.
My roommate’s stuff:
- Mattress $150
- Bedframe $30
- Chair $30
- IKEA bookshelf $30
- Mattress $150
- Mattress topper $50
- Bookshelf $30
- Recliner (broken handle lol) FREE with purchase of other furniture
- pull-out couch $120
- 6-person Dining Set with bench $200
- kitchen stuff (cooking supplies/pots and pans/utensils/etc) FREE with purchase of other furniture
- everything for $500
If interested, please call/text 949-212-1218 to discuss or set up a tour.
If you are looking only for furniture or only the apartment, please feel free to call anyways.
Thick structure with padded cushion for extra comfort. 13″ thickness. Gently used it for 2 years. Very clean. Stain and rip/tear free from smoke and pet free home. Bought it new for $500. Asking $250.
Please contact [email protected]
Furnished 1 bedroom apartment (including bed, sleeper couch, table and chairs) available starting June 2017. Great location! Located in a quiet, family friendly neighborhood in West Lebanon – Minutes from shopping and less than 5 miles to Dartmouth College.
This mother-in-law style apartment is completely private with a separate entrance and driveway with plenty of off-street parking. Charming space, with brand new renovations! (including all new windows, granite kitchen counters, all around glass shower, bathroom radiant floor heating).
Rent is $1250/month and includes utilities (electric, heat, A/C, wireless internet, garbage and recycling). Security, 1st month rent, credit check and background check required. Pets considered on a case by case basis.
Please email with any questions.
Lightweight queen metal headboard/footboard/rails. Dark Brown (almost looks black). Get the look or iron without the weight. There are 3 “legs” that support it in the middle – one is slightly twisted but does not affect stability and can not be seen. Local pick-up only. $275/OBO.
If interested, please email [email protected]
1 unfurnished bedroom with private bathroom in a 2 bedroom apartment at Brook Hollow Condos, Hanover. Lease is through July 31st, 2017, with option to renew. Apartment comes with a parking spot, and washer and dryer are in unit. Walking distance to Dartmouth campus.
Available now, share with female Dartmouth graduate student/research assistant who is occupying the 2nd bedroom. Rent $850/month, plus utilities.
Email inquiries to Deirdre & Prashansa:
- These two products were purchased in Sept ’16 for $149 and $69 respectively and have been lightly used for two months, so they’re practically new.
- I’m looking to sell the mattress for $100 and the bed frame for $35.
- If you want both, I can reduce the price.
- If you can pick up the mattress and frame by tomorrow, I can reduce the price.
Twin size coil mattress, in good condition. $39. Contact [email protected]
Multiple pieces of furniture for sale. All in great condition! Please email [email protected] for questions, more information, measurements, and if interested.
TV/Media Console (black with glass top shelf): $45
Floor Cabinet: $40 (great for extra bathroom storage)
Futon (wooden base with brown mattress): $175
Four Black Chairs with Wicker Seats (seat pads included): $25/chair