Dartmouth North Park Graduate Housing – Summer Sublet (June 8 – August 14)Posted: April 19, 2017 | Author: adithyasjagdish | Filed under: For Sale, Housing, General | Tags: North Park, dartmouth housing, sublet, summer 2017 rental, summer sublet | Leave a comment »
- One bedroom in a 4 bed, 2 bath apartment available for a summer sublet (June 10- August 14)
- Rent per month – $850 (Total $1700 for two months – negotiable)
- Heat, Electricity, Wifi included.
- Room includes, bed, desk, closet and shoe rack.
- Huge living room and bathroom.
- Living room includes kitchen (electric stove), dishwasher, shelves for storage, couches, sink, tables and a shared large storage.
- Rent includes underground storage.
- Shared with 3 other PHD students at Dartmouth and the house is a part of huge community of apartments (Lots of opportunity to meet new people!)
- Right in the middle of campus, close to the green, library, gym, medical school, Thayer engineering school, Tuck business school and the bus stop. (All between 4-15 minutes walk max)
- Shared laundry room less than a minute away by walk. (Free access)
- Contact : [email protected]
ABOUT NORTH PARK
The community is located on a quiet corner of the Dartmouth campus providing an ideal setting for this 33-apartment, 111-bedroom neighborhood. (Dartmouth Owned)
Graduate students at North Park can rent a bedroom in the larger 4-bedroom/2-bath apartment shared with three other individuals ($965/mo. per bedroom). A limited number of 1-bedroom ($1,180/mo.) and studio ($1,085/mo.) apartments are also available.
All North Park apartments are supplied with basic furniture, electricity, heat, phone, and internet/cable through the Dartmouth Network. Residents have access to a basement storage area and a centrally located coin-operated laundry room. If you bring your own furniture, you are responsible for storing the leased furniture and must return it to its original place upon move-out. You will be charged for any damages to the leased furniture.
Limited covered parking is available for an additional monthly fee ($100/mo.).
All North Park Street Graduate Housing is non-smoking and no pets are allowed in any of the units.