3-4 bdrm/2.5 ba; $2,300/mo + utilities
Available July 1
This historic home has been extensively renovated and restored. Period details like built-ins, intricate trims, crown moldings, pocket doors, etc. have been maintained and restored, and are complimented by the addition of modernized features and conveniences.
The house features:
- Southern exposure
- Heated mudroom
- Master suite with double closets, plus private bathroom with jetted spa tub
- 2nd story laundry room with washer/dryer
- Ample closets and other storage
- Heat is via baseboard radiant hot-water heat (oil), with programmable thermostats and independent zones for each bedroom
Additionally, there is
- Off-street parking for 2-3 cars
- Two covered porches
- A large lot with extensive fenced yards
- A large fenced vegetable garden with raised beds
Located in a quiet family-friendly neighborhood on the terraces in White River, on the school bus route, walking distance to the downtown, and easy access to Advance Transit.
Town water/sewer, and lawn care included; tenant responsible for snow and trash removal. Neighborhood has free curbside recycling.
One year lease; first, last, and security deposit. Discount available for multi-year lease. Non-smokers; no pets. For more info & additional photos, contact Dawn at [email protected]yahoo.com, or by phone at 802-698-8411.
For more pictures, go to Upper Valley Rental list: https://realestate.dartmouth.edu/upper-valley-rental/88751